According to Dr. Ben Evans, Vitality Skin & Body's Medical Director, "Go Tattless is less painful and there is no need to worry about the old tattoo ink trapped in your blood stream like LASER systems. Its all-natural!"
The Go Tattless goal is to provide the most gentle and relaxing experience possible. During your totally FREE consultation, our professionally trained technicians will explain the process and answer your questions. Once your consultation is complete it is now time to get you "un-inked"! There are just four easy steps per treatment.
- STEP 1: The first step of the Go Tattless procedure is to simply assess a starting point and create the best plan to remove the first section of your tattoo.
- STEP 2: The second step in the Go Tattless process is prepping the skin for the procedure. During this time we clean and apply our proprietary non-abrasive products to your skin.
- STEP 3: Third step of the Go Tattless procedure is the part when your tattoo is removed. During step three our scar inhibiting formula is working away to “un-Ink” your skin.
- STEP 4: Step four is our favorite! This is when you smile and breathe a sigh of relief. We simply cover the treated area so it will not get wet and schedule your next treatment.
Not convinced that the Go Tattless procedure is the way to go? A very revealing comparison of the Go Tattless tattoo removal system will help make up your mind.
The Go Tattless System:
- Draws Out Ink From Skin
- Relatively Pain Free
- 3-6 Procedures
- All Colors Removed
- 100% Natural Process
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL:
- Explodes Ink Into Body
- High Pain / Burning
- 8-20 Procedures
- NOT-All Colors Removed
- Man-Made LASER
ACIDIC TATTOO REMOVAL:
- Burn Skin and Ink
- Moderate Pain / Burning
- 3-8 Procedures
- All Colors Removed
- Synthetic Acid Injections
Set up your complimentary consultation today. The highly skilled medical professionals at Vitality Skin & Body are ready to listen to your personal goals, and discuss how the Go Tattless or any other procedure can help you reach your appearance goals. The Vitality Skin & Body medical spa difference is professionally trained medical staff that take the time to listen and genuinely care about your beauty goals. Vitality Skin & Body medical spa is conveniently located just west of Loop 101 on Shea Blvd in Scottsdale, it is easy to get to for people from Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Peoria, and Glendale, Arizona. Don't wait, summer is just around the corner.
Call 480.203.3918 or send us an e-mail and we'll get back with available appointments.